Sunday, November 15, 2009

Should I dye my natural light-ish blonde hair lighter? Or will it damage my hair permanently? &

My hair is naturally a light-ish blonde color. I want to dye it lighter, but I am afraid that if I do so, my hair will be permanently ruined. My hair is fine and long, and people have told me that dying it can really destroy my hair and I will be unable to return to my original color. I am unsure. Perhaps I should glaze it? Help, please?



As for style help - as I said before, it is naturally straight and fine, and is about eight inches past my shoulders. I decided that I must do something new with it before returning to school. But I don't know what sort of style will suit my face! I have a "long" face. I've heard that layers will suit my face best... long layers or short? I really want to take away the emphasis of my "long" face. So, give me style help too, if you please! And thanks!



Should I dye my natural light-ish blonde hair lighter? Or will it damage my hair permanently? %26amp; style help too

Long faces definitely don't need long straight non-layered hair hanging around them to emphasize the long-ness of it all! Most girls with really long hair are afraid to chop it so if you've got the guts, I say find a look you like in a magazine and go for it. Think of Alanis Morrisette before and after her chop!



Highlights are an option to consider rather than dying your whole head. Subtle highlights can be done with lemon juice (and then go sit in the sun for a little bit) or a product like Sun-In. These highlights are permanent. Glazes are always great if you need shine but might not make much difference with the color on "virgin" hair. A step above a glaze would be a non-permanent hair color, which is best used to darken rather than lighten.



For a first time dye job, I'd go to a professional. Your hair might be slightly damaged - it depends on who you ask. Ask a hair stylist and they'll tell you that the deep conditioning treatment afterward leaves your hair in better condition. Ask a disagreeable parent and they'll tell you you're in for some damage. A major hair color change requires upkeep which can be costly - so keep that in mind as well.



Whatever happens, it grows back and will be the same color until you go gray.



Should I dye my natural light-ish blonde hair lighter? Or will it damage my hair permanently? %26amp; style help too

I would say try getting really light highlights! Highlights are VERY in and extremely noticeable too. And they're much safer and easier on your hair. Style wise, I'd say try getting some bangs on the side, or add some real short choppy layers all around...you can try sticking little head bands in, or pulling it in a loose pony with pieces in your face.



Should I dye my natural light-ish blonde hair lighter? Or will it damage my hair permanently? %26amp; style help too

i suggest lighter highlights its alot less damaging for your hair and youll get similar results. for your face long layers make your face look longer the best thing is a cut with short side swept bangs and a medium layered look about shoulder length. no longer.



Should I dye my natural light-ish blonde hair lighter? Or will it damage my hair permanently? %26amp; style help too

Since your hair is already light, I would go with highlights instead of all over color. Any coloring will damage your hair, but it will grow out or wash out depending on what permanence level you decide on. Temporary ones wash out in about a month or so gradually, so maybe try one of them first to see how you like it.



Layers can add more fullness to your face. They should be varying lengths around your face. Try a style where the lengths fall at least around your cheekbones and chin. Then each layer after that should be about the same difference in length until you get to the longest part of your hair. The more lengths you add, the more volume you can give your hair and fullness to your face. Shorter hairstyles can add maturity to your face, so you might want to stick with medium to long styles.



Talk to your stylist about some suggestions, or try a virtual makeover on line to get some ideas about how it would look.



Should I dye my natural light-ish blonde hair lighter? Or will it damage my hair permanently? %26amp; style help too

style help



Free beauty tips on Hair styles



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Also read.......natural and homemade methods to:



Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/



Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/Oilyskin/Dr...



Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/Hair removal/



Henna on hair/Splitends/



Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure



Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness



Makeup/Hair styles



http://geebal.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment